Mixing a medley of flavors with the tangy and tropical taste of pineapple, this delectable chicken salad makes for a standout addition to your restaurant’s lunch repertoire.
- Sauce Craft® Sweet Chili Sauce - 240 ml
- Grilled Chicken diced 1 cm - 4 cups
- Pineapple tidbits - 2 cups
- Cucumber, diced 1 cm - 3 cups
- Mixed salad greens - 1.89 Litres -
- Grape tomatoes halves - 2 Cups
- Broccoli florets, small - 4 Cups
- Toasted sesame seeds - 2 tbs.
- Carrots, julienne - 2 Cups
- Water chestnuts, sliced - 3 Cups
- Cilantro, fresh - .5 Cup
Mix all the ingredients together in a clean bowl except for the sesame seeds and combine well.
Plate the salad on a platter or a bowl using the lettuce as a base. Place all condiments over the top of the salad.
Finish the salad by sprinkling the sesame seeds over the top and a bunch of fresh cilantro in the middle.