Sweet Chili Salmon Tartare
A fast and simple recipe, our salmon tartare makes a fresh seafood appetizer that will have your customers hooked from the first bite.
- Sauce Craft® Sweet Chili Sauce - 1 Cup
- Sauce Craft® Vinegar - 2 tbs.
- Red onion, minced - 1 tsp.
- Sesame oil - 30 ml
- Wonton chips, fried - 2 Cups
- Togarashi Seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Green and red chilis, chopped small - 30 grams
- Salmon, fresh, skinned, diced 0.5cm - 230 grams
- Capers, chopped fine - 1 tsp.
Place all ingredients except for the wonton chips and togarashi seasoning in a mixing bowl and gently toss.
- Serve the tartare on a chilled plate and mound the tartare in the center of the plate surrounding the tartare with the wonton chips.
Top the center of the salmon tartare with togarashi seasoning.
Chef Tip: Togarashi seasoning is commonly available in Asian markets. It is slightly spicy and made with red chili and sansho peppers, nori (dried seaweed) sesame seeds, ground ginger, and orange zest blended together.