Maple Bourbon Cream Sauce
Flavoured with a hint of sweet maple bourbon, this decadent cream sauce provides an intensely enjoyable finish that works wonderfully for barbecue.
- LouAna Liquid Butter Alternative - 60 ml
- Sauce Craft® Barbecue Sauce - 1 Cup
- Shallot, diced 1/4" - .25 Cup
- Maple bourbon liquor - .5 Cup
- Cream, heavy - 1 Litre -
- Butter Blend - 900 g -
- Parsley, chopped - 4 tbs.
- Salt and pepper mix - as needed
Heat a saucepan with LouAna Liquid Butter Alternative and sauté the shallots, deglaze with the bourbon and add in the heavy cream. Let the cream reduce until it coats the back of the spoon.
Add in the butter blend slowly until all is incorporated. Finish the sauce by whisking in Sauce Craft® Barbecue Sauce and chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper as needed for flavor.
Pour the completed sauce into a clean container and hold warm until needed.