Bacon Honey Mustard Potato Salad
How can you make any recipe instantly better? By adding bacon of course! With this simple trick, our bacon honey mustard potato salad provides you with an easy and affordable way to breathe new life into a familiar menu item.
- Sauce Craft® Mustard - 4 tbs.
- Red potatoes, cooked 1 cm diced - 2.5 kg
- Bacon cooked /chopped, large - .5 Cup
- Honey Mustard Dressing - 2 Cups
- Celery, diced small - 1 Cup
- Onion, yellow, diced small - 1 Cup
- Parsley fresh , chopped - .25 Cup
- Thyme fresh, chopped - 3 tbs.
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Mayonnaise - 2 Cups
In a clean mixing bowl, place all the ingredients except for the salt and pepper and combine well.
Adjust with salt and pepper as needed for flavour.
Place completed salad in a clean container and hold for service in the refrigerator until needed.
Great with Barbecue-type foods, add on in place of French fries, or used as a side dish for sandwich-style meals.