Asiago Roasted Turkey Sandwich
Calling for the finest quality roast turkey and authentic aged Asiago cheese, this recipe will help your kitchen staff craft the definitive turkey sandwich that makes all others pale in comparison.
- Sauce Craft® Barbecue Sauce - 30 ml
- Pretzel roll, cut in 1/2 - 1 each
- Roasted turkey, sliced - 120 g -
- Sliced red onions, 0.5 cm - 15 g -
- Arugula, cleaned - 30 g -
- Sliced tomatoes, 0.5 cm - 2 each
- Asiago cheese, sliced, 0.5 cm - 30 g -
- Mayonnaise - 30 ml
On the heel of the roll drizzle 30 mL mayonnaise, place arugula, then place the turkey sliced, then red onion, and then the sliced tomatoes.
Proceed to finish the sandwich by layering the cheese over the tomatoes and drizzling Sauce Craft® Barbecue Sauce over the cheese, close the sandwich with the bread, pick it and cut in 1/2.